WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU SERVE!
VOLUNTEER WITH MUNGER KIDS & MUNGER YOUTH
MungerKids and MungerYouth are looking for volunteers for the new school year! We do not require perfect knowledge of the Bible. There is no test you have to take. All you need to do is love Jesus and kids. We will provide all the materials, all the content, and all the support you'll need. We need both regular volunteers and folks who'll be able to step in once a month. If you need some moral support, team up with friends or a small group.
To inquire about serving please reach out to Fatima Arredondo.
Sunday Service Teams
Greeters & Ushers
- Love Goes First: greet all guests with a smile!
- Hand out bulletins and help collect the offering.
- Assist guests with directions around campus.
Hospitality: Coffee Bar & Food Table
- Brew and set up coffee outside*. (*our coffee urns are a little heavy, you must be able to carry 20 lbs)
- Keep the hospitality area clean and tidy.
- Help pass out donuts or other food available.
- You’ll be our hands and feet...literally. Help set up the kid’s or youth areas, stack chairs after the service, and help tear down AV equipment.
- Love Goes First: Make our first-time visitors feel loved and welcomed!
- Answer questions about our church and programs.