Christmas Eve at Munger
Join us Saturday, December 24th
Who are you inviting to Christmas Eve at Munger?
Kid's Service: 3 p.m.
Traditional Candlelight Service:
5 p.m. | 7 p.m. | 11 p.m.
TIPS FOR CHRISTMAS EVE AT MUNGER
• Doors open 30 minutes prior to the service start time. Please plan to arrive early to allow time for parking and to enjoy your entire Christmas at Munger experience.
• What to wear? As always, whatever you look like or wear, you are welcome! Some people will dress up and some people will dress more casually. You do you.
Childcare is available in the basement of the Main Building as follows:
• Travelers Service (12/22@6:30 PM): PreK & Under
• 3 PM Service: 2 years old & Under
• 5 PM & 7 PM Services: PreK & Under
• 11 PM Service: No childcare available
We have hundreds of visitors join us for worship on Christmas Eve. We would love to be able to accommodate everyone in our beautiful Sanctuary; however, we are expecting and praying to share the good news and joy of our Savior’s birth with as many people as possible. Therefore, we are anticipating the need for overflow seating. Overflow is in the Education Building on the top floor and in the basement.
We love our bustling corner in East Dallas, but parking is sparse and can be a little tricky. Allow for plenty of time so you don’t feel rushed . Please consider parking in our additional Special Event lot and hitching a ride to the church on one of our golf carts.
SPECIAL EVENT PARKING LOT:
INTERFAITH PARKING LOT | 1651 Matilda Street
0.5 miles from church
(Hop on a Munger golf cart and ride to the church.)
CHRISTMAS EVE VOLUNTEERS
We need your help this Christmas Eve. Greeters, ushers, candle lighters, you name it; we might need it. Sign up to volunteer and be part of making Christmas at Munger extra special.
Traveling this holiday season?
Join us for our Travelers Service on Thursday, December 22, 6:30 p.m. There will be childcare available for 0-2 years old.