Munger Place Church is honored to host many weddings each year. Due to the large number of events, please read the following thoroughly before attempting to schedule a wedding.
Please Note: The bride or groom, parents or grandparents of the bride or groom, or children of the bride or groom must have been members of Munger Place for more than a year at the time of scheduling.
- Members may reserve Munger Place Church facilities as far in advance of the ceremony as they wish.
- Tentative dates can be held for one week by members.
- Please read this wedding booklet thoroughly first to answer questions about scheduling, fees and rules so that we can most efficiently schedule your date. (You can easily browse through the electronic version of the wedding booklet by clicking through the Table of Contents listed in the bookmarks tab).
- Once you have read the booklet, fill out this application, and contact Chelsea Wilderotter.
- Non-members, or members who have been members for less than one year at the time of scheduling, may not schedule their weddings more than four months prior to the ceremony.
- We do not schedule weddings for non-members during the month of December.
- Please read this wedding booklet thoroughly first to answer questions about scheduling, fees and rules so that we can most efficiently schedule your date.
- If it is within four months of your tentative date and you have read the booklet, contact Chelsea Wilderotter.